Silver when properly maintained, will yield generations of enjoyment.
- Keep silver clean and free from dust and grime.
- Frequent use reduces tarnish and help’s develop a glow called “Patina” which enhances its beauty.
- Frequent light cleansing is preferred – high quality liquid paste “Hagerty”.
- Silver is scratch resistant and not scratch proof. Treat Gently!
- “KEEP SILVER OUT OF THE DISHWASHER” it’s that simple.
- Baking Soda: Apply a paste of baking soda & water. Rub and polish dry with a soft cloth. To remove tarnish from silverware, Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and rub it on silverware until tarnish is gone. Rinse & dry well.